Being a college student on a limited budget and cooking skills making sides for meals often just never happens. That being said this easy side dish is great for those who want to look like they made a full meal with a side dish. This recipe is my favorite when we have marinated chicken along with some vegetables.
- Finger potatoes, or mini potatoes that you can usually find in a bag
- Olive Oil
- Crushed Rosemary
- Aluminum foil
- Cookie sheet
- Wash and then cut the potatoes into quarters
- Pre-heat your oven to 375 degrees
- Place into a bowl and drizzle lightly with olive oil just enough to cover them not so that they are dripping.
- Sprinkle (I mean sprinkle) some salt across the potatoes and use a spatula to distribute the olive oil and salt even on the potatoes
- Finally again sprinkle (SPRINKLE) some crushed Rosemary over the potatoes and mix.
- Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil
- Put all of your seasoned potatoes on the sheet
- Now I don’t cook them for a certain amount of time, instead I just check them and wait till they are brown.
Side note: I know this is kind of a “wing it” recipe but I tried measuring it out and it just didn’t work the same. It all depends on the size of your potatoes and how many you are cooking.