These No Bake Peanut Butter Protein Balls are my form of cookie dough and keep me far away from cookie dough. With added ingredients such as flaxseed, chia seeds, and/or protein powder it gives these energy bites something more than cookie dough.
- 1 cup oats
- 2/3 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 Tbsp. flaxseed
- 1/3 cup unflavored or vanilla protein powder
- Combine the oats, flaxseed, protein powder, shredded coconut, and chocolate chips into a medium-sized bowl.
- Next add the peanut butter and mix with a spatula to spread evenly over the dry mix.
- Add the honey and mix with spatula until evenly distributed.
- You can either roll 1-inch balls or I used the Tbsp. to scoop onto wax paper covered cookie sheet.
- Place in fridge for a few minutes until firm.
- Then put in an air tight container and enjoy!
- Last about a week in an air tight container.
- If your dough is too sticky to scoop, then you have too much honey. Add more oats or protein powder.
- If your dough is dry and won’t form balls then add more honey.
- You can also try adding chia seeds to the mixture too.
- Once I made this recipe once with exact measurements you can really eyeball it.
- Of course you can always add more chocolate chips 🙂 I never measure those!